Dear customers! Security of transactions can be compromised due to circumstances independent from our service. To avoid this, we recommend that you read the following e-currency conversion rules:
- Always ask for confirmation of identity of the person on the details of which you are going to transfer the money. This can be done through personal call on skype, telegram or by requesting information on the status of the digital wallet of the opponent on the site of payment system;
- Be very careful when filling out the field “Account Number” of the offeree. If you have made a mistake, you are sending your own money in an unknown direction without the possibility of its return;
- Never provide loans using “irrevocable” electronic payment systems. In this case, the risk to face the fact of fraud is extremely high;
- If you are offered to make a payment in a manner different from that specified in the instructions for use of our service, you shall refuse to execute the payment and report the incident to our expert. The same applies to payments on applications that were not created by you;
- Give up of transacting the funds, which are owned by third parties, through your own bank accounts. There are cases when carrying out such transaction for a fee led to the fact that the account holder became an accomplice of a financial crime, being unaware of malice on the part of scams;
- Always verify information that comes to your mail with the exchange office employee.
- Don’t be so naive when you are offered to buy something cheaper than the cost of this product itself. For example, the cost of the latest iPhone release cannot be 2 times cheaper, this is a 100% fraud! Think for yourself, it’s better to sell at 10% cheaper and sell in bulk at a time than to send you a piece and pay for delivery. Under no pretext and in general do not send money to anyone through instant messengers. If you are asked for money to get money, this is a 100% scam! They offer you a debt and ask for money to fill out an application? 100% scammer! Please do not get fooled, read the article about fraud .
- Caution scammers! Did you receive a message saying you won a large sum or that you won a green card? The next step you will be asked to pay for non-existing duties and fees for something else, do not be fooled by this scam!
- Scammers can ask you for any fraud code from SMS that came from the banks of your UzCard, Humo, Visa and MasterCard cards. Whenever do not pass the code from SMS to third parties, even at the incoming SMS they warn about this, follow the rules for using Bank cards.
Our services and similar services do not provide loans, do not take money from people under debt or interest, and do not accept donations. When receiving messages of suspicious nature on our behalf with details similar to our or other details, please refrain from the implementation of these requirements there and tell about what happened to our Support Service. Regarding new users, holders of bank cards, we can do checks by phone , in some cases we can ask you to verify your identity and account / wallet.
Taking care of your financial well-being.